SUNNYVALE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Juniper Networks, (NYSE: JNPR) a frontrunner in safe, AI-driven networks, at this time introduced that it has been chosen to design and deploy a big community capability growth and improve for Telecom Egypt throughout its nationwide infrastructure, serving a buyer base of 9.8M for fastened line companies, 6.9M for broadband and seven.3M for cell. This transfer is in step with the sustained exponential development of bandwidth demand and repair high quality expectations confronted by Telecom Egypt, coupled with its ongoing pursuit of a root-and-branch digital transformation program as a key ingredient of the Egyptian Authorities’s Digital Egypt and ICT 2030 initiatives.
The overriding precept of Juniper’s newest deployment for Telecom Egypt is to spend money on a customizable, automated high-performance community that may scale up and scale out with assured service expertise in keeping with exponential development and future calls for. The deployment is an automatic, versatile infrastructure that collects, analyzes, interprets and responds to real-time information reporting its personal well being standing and site visitors patterns. In consequence Telecom Egypt will function far more effectively and cheaply, whereas delivering a constantly distinctive person expertise for its enterprise and residential clients alike.
To satisfy Egypt’s booming bandwidth capability necessities, the community can be outfitted with 400G interfaces from Juniper’s purpose-built IP transport portfolio utilizing customized silicon to ship excessive density, dependable information throughput and low cost-per-bit. This can be complemented by Juniper’s standards-based automation portfolio that delivers a superior operational expertise together with an assured end-user expertise. Collectively, the 400G routing portfolio and the automation portfolio ship the power for Telecom Egypt to drive its digital transformation technique primarily based on best-in-class efficiency and person expertise.
- Highlighting the expansion developments it faces, Telecom Egypt reported a 43 p.c year-on-year enhance in its cell person base in FY20
- Telecom Egypt’s technique is to deploy a closed-loop automation suite as a step in direction of simplifying your entire community lifecycle. By eliminating guide duties and human error, community reliability, agility and suppleness are elevated whereas lowering operational expense which is able to assist to enhance buyer expertise and get rid of the price of churn
- Taking automation a step additional in direction of AI/ML and self-driving networks, Telecom Egypt is introducing highly effective, versatile site visitors engineering capabilities supplied by the Juniper Networks® NorthStar Controller. This offers Telecom Egypt granular visibility and management throughout the community. This resolution will even present proactive monitoring, planning and express routing of enormous site visitors masses, serving to to realize and keep constant efficiency
- Juniper’s HealthBot, an automatic, open and programmable community analysis software, will even be deployed by Telecom Egypt. HealthBot gives end-to-end operational intelligence, translating real-time analytics into actionable insights
- Collectively, these options will assist allow Telecom Egypt to ship an exemplary end-user expertise for its giant and various buyer base
- 400G interfaces can be supplied by the Juniper Networks® MX Series Universal Routing Platforms, outfitted with MPC cards (Modular Port Concentrators)
- Collectively these options present the versatile, high-capacity basis for Telecom Egypt’s environment friendly, cost-effective new community
- Excessive-performance safety can also be supplied with the MX Collection’ inherent MacSec functionality, which allows inline, automated risk detection and mitigation with out impaired information throughput speeds
- Your complete deployment makes use of Junos® OS, a constant, unified working system throughout every resolution. This strategy delivers operational simplicity for Telecom Egypt, whereas remaining absolutely open and programmable.
“Telecom Egypt believes that the power to answer rapidly-changing buyer wants is a key aggressive differentiator, so improved infrastructure agility is vital. A sooner, extra resilient and predictable community, within the context of distant working developments and skyrocketing demand for cloud-driven, 5G-ready, data-rich purposes and companies, allows Telecom Egypt to ship this and meet SLAs, whereas controlling operational value and complexity. We imagine that Juniper’s improvements in cloud routing and community automation assist us overcome this problem now and for the long run, enabling us to ship an distinctive end-user expertise.”
– Mohamed Alfowey, Chief Know-how Officer, Telecom Egypt
“The problem confronted by Telecom Egypt is shared by many service suppliers globally – learn how to run their community ever ‘hotter’ and sooner whereas assembly buyer SLAs and sustaining predictability and resilience, but controlling operational value and complexity. Juniper believes that our improvements in cloud routing and community automation assist to beat this problem now and for the long run. Telecom Egypt is investing in a dynamic, customizable high-performing automated infrastructure that is ready to scale upward and outward in keeping with exponential development and future calls for.”
– Raj Yavatkar, Chief Know-how Officer, Juniper Networks
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks challenges the inherent complexity that comes with networking and safety within the multicloud period. We do that with merchandise, options and companies that remodel the best way individuals join, work and dwell. We simplify the method of transitioning to a safe and automatic multicloud setting to allow safe, AI-driven networks that join the world. Further data will be discovered at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or join with Juniper on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Juniper Networks, the Juniper Networks brand, Juniper, Junos, and different emblems listed here are registered emblems of Juniper Networks, Inc. and/or its associates in america and different international locations. Different names could also be emblems of their respective house owners.