SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Division of Public Well being (IDPH) immediately reported 1,248 new confirmed and possible circumstances of coronavirus illness (COVID-19) in Illinois, together with 24 further deaths.
At the moment, IDPH is reporting a complete of 1,366,268 circumstances, together with 22,439 deaths, in 102 counties in Illinois.
As of final night time, 1,581 people in Illinois have been reported to be within the hospital with COVID-19. Of these, 404 sufferers have been within the ICU and 218 sufferers with COVID-19 have been on ventilators.
A complete of 10,375,588 vaccines have been administered in Illinois as of final midnight. The seven-day rolling common of vaccines administered every day is 66,728 doses. Yesterday, 53,335 doses have been reported administered in Illinois.
- Click here for the newest CDC novel coronavirus assets and hyperlinks.
- Monitor the COVID-19 globally utilizing this map tracker here.
- Click here for the newest data from the Illinois Division of Public Well being.
- Must get examined? Here’s a list of cell testing websites offered by the state.
- Searching for extra data on the COVID-19 vaccine? Click here.
- You may get the newest protection from 13 WREX here.