WIT names high feminine leaders of 2021
The Girls in Expertise group named its high leaders for 2021 throughout a digital gala Thursday evening.
Winners have been chosen from throughout a spectrum of corporations and non-profits for the inspiration they supply and for the numerous affect they’ve on the expertise group.
The 2021 winners are:
- Company Massive-Market Sector – Nisa Moore, Normal Dynamics IT
- Company Mid-Market Sector – Michelle Tuggle, Okta
- Company Small-Market Sector – Manisha Morris, MSM Expertise
- Nonprofit & Academia – Sreelata Pillai, Faculty Board
- Rising Star – Shaleen Braley, Normal Dynamics IT
- Small Enterprise/Entrepreneur – Jen Sovada, Avantus (previously MissionTech Options)
- STEM Management – Patty Obermaier, Microsoft
- Unsung Hero – Jessica Langlais, Alpha Omega Integration
“Although this previous yr introduced unprecedented challenges, our mission to have fun inspiring feminine leaders within the expertise group stays unwavering,” mentioned Daphne Wotherspoon, WIT president. “This yr’s winners characterize a singular group as they’ve confirmed their capability to beat adversity and proceed to prioritize innovation, even in instances of strife.”
Booz Allen Hamilton obtained the Company Management Award from the Management Foundry, a program of WIT created to organize girls for company board service. The award acknowledges public corporations which might be making a distinction in gender range on their boards and within the govt suite.
Six out of 9 of Booz Allen’s senior company executives are girls. 5 of its 11 board members are girls.
The 20201 WIT President’s Award went to Cristine Gollayan, a senior supervisor with Sony and president-elect of Girls in Expertise. She was acknowledged as a job mannequin for ladies in expertise and cybersecurity and her work to advertise STEM training and careers.
Posted by Nick Wakeman on Might 21, 2021 at 11:22 AM