CHICAGO — Illinois well being officers reported 943 new confirmed and possible instances of COVID-19 Sunday, together with 24 further deaths.
Moreover, 65 p.c of all Illinois adults have acquired a minimum of one COVID-19 vaccine dose and 48 p.c of Illinois adults are absolutely vaccinated, based on the CDC.
The deaths had been reported within the following counties:
- Prepare dinner County: 2 females 60s, 2 females 70s, 2 males 70s, 1 male 80s, 1 feminine 90s, 1 male 90s
- DuPage County: 1 feminine 50s, 2 males 60s, 3 males 80s
- Ford County: 1 male 90s
- Kane County: 1 feminine 60s
- Kendall County: 1 male 80s
- LaSalle County: 1 feminine 40s
- Macon County: 1 feminine 70s
- Monroe County: 1 male 80s
- St. Clair County: 1 male 50s, 1 male 60s
- Williamson County: 1 male 70s
At the moment, Illinois well being officers are reporting a complete of 1,375,508 instances, together with 22,623 deaths, in 102 counties in Illinois.
Inside the previous 24 hours, laboratories have reported 49,200 specimens for a complete of 24,233,267.
As of final night time, 1,417 individuals in Illinois had been reported to be hospitalized with COVID-19. Of these, 343 sufferers had been within the ICU and 195 sufferers had been on ventilators.
The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for instances as a p.c of whole exams from Might 16 to Might 22 is 2.2 p.c. The preliminary seven-day statewide check positivity from Might 16 to Might 22 iss 2.8 p.c.
A complete of 10,904,411 vaccines have been administered in Illinois as of final midnight. The seven-day rolling common of vaccines administered day by day is 75,546 doses. Yesterday, 60,746 doses had been reported administered in Illinois.
Counsel a Correction