• Port Angeles Enterprise Affiliation — In-person assembly Tuesday at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 Del Guzzi Drive (off U.S. Freeway 101).
This week options candidates for Clallam County Hospital Commissioner — Heather Jeffers, Karen Rogers and Steven C. Blackham.
There’s a $3 minimal cost by Joshua’s for these on the PABA assembly who don’t order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Regional Chamber of Commerce — Month-to-month luncheon conferences are held on the second Wednesday of every month at 11:15 a.m. within the second-floor assembly room of the Purple Lion Lodge, 221 N. Lincoln St.
Tickets for the luncheon are $18 if preregistered at www.portangeles.org; on the door, they’re $22 for members and $25 for nonmembers and will be bought from the assembly room cashier.
This Wednesday’s program encompasses a dialogue with McKinley Paper management.
• Clallam County Financial Growth Council — Espresso With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom hyperlink is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh 3V3JXRzFSM mRodz09, with Assembly ID 894 7451 0306 and passcode 187447.
• West Finish Enterprise and Skilled Affiliation — Meets in-person each Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to eight:30 a.m. on the First Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a digital café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
This week’s program is “Staffing and different challenges in reopening.”
Registration is required at www. jeffcounty chamber.org/events.
E-mail [email protected] for info on the Zoom Café.
• The Rotary Membership of East Jefferson County — Digital assembly at midday Thursday.
This week options Marv Vose with classification discuss.
To hitch the Zoom assembly, e-mail [email protected] for info.
• The Port Townsend Dawn Rotary Membership — Digital conferences Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
This week’s program options Pals of Swansonville.
For entry to the Zoom assembly, e-mail PTTownsend [email protected]
All the above conferences are open to the general public.
Peninsula Every day Information