SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – A brand new well being order issued by the San Francisco Division of Public Well being is making adjustments to mega-event necessities that go into impact on Saturday, Jan. 15.
Starting Saturday, the edge for mega-events might be lowered to 500 attendees indoor and 5,000 attendees outside.
As well as, a brand new requirement for up-to-date vaccinations for these occasions will go into impact on Feb. 1:
- Up-to-date vaccinations for patrons:
- These 16 and up want to indicate vaccination with receipt of booster shot (as quickly as they’re eligible) — Booster should have been obtained one week previous to occasion.
- These 12 to fifteen years outdated should be vaccinated, however booster won’t be required till March 1
- These 5 to 11 should have vaccination or damaging COVID take a look at proof. Take a look at should be taken one to 2 days prior.
- These 2 to 4 should have proof of damaging COVID take a look at taken one to 2 days prior.
- Require all workers to indicate proof of up-to-date vaccination, together with booster as quickly as they’re eligible
- All indoor and outside mega-events proceed to be required to submit a Health and Safety Plan to the Well being Officer through e-mail at email@example.com.
To ensure that you haven’t had shut contact with somebody who has COVID-19, the well being order additionally redefines having shut contact as:
“Being inside six toes of an individual with COVID-19 for a complete of quarter-hour or extra in a 24-hour interval whereas the particular person is contagious. In flip, a ‘particular person with COVID-19’ means an individual who assessments optimistic for the virus that causes COVID-19 or has been clinically recognized with COVID-19 by a healthcare supplier. An individual is now not thought of an individual with COVID-19 as soon as all the following happen: (a) at the very least at some point has handed since their final fever (with out use of fever-reducing medicines), and (b) there was enhancements of different signs, and (c) at the very least 5 days have handed since signs first appeared. An individual who examined optimistic for COVID-19 however by no means had signs is now not thought of an individual with COVID-19 5 days after the date of their first optimistic take a look at. The particular person is taken into account contagious both in the event that they both (I) had signs, from 48 hours earlier than their signs started till at the very least 10 5 days after the beginning of signs, or in the event that they(ii) didn’t have signs however realized they had been COVID-19 optimistic from a take a look at, from 48 hours earlier than their COVID-19 take a look at was collected till 10 5 days after they had been examined.”
For extra particulars, see the full health order here.