SHREVEPORT, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – An early-morning fireplace within the Agers Industrial Space in north Shreveport left an automotive enterprise closely broken, based on the Shreveport Fireplace Division.
At 4:51 a.m. Saturday, Shreveport Firefighters have been referred to as to the 1100 block of Joseph Avenue for a reported grass fireplace behind a constructing.
Simply minutes after their arrival, at round 5 a.m., firefighters positioned an automotive restore enterprise and requested a industrial fireplace response.
The firefighters reported that the fireplace was within the rear of the enterprise and spreading into the construction.
Thankfully, the enterprise was closed, and no workers have been there on the time of the fireplace.
Along with the fireplace within the rear of the construction, firefighters additionally discovered the fireplace was within the attic space of the constructing.
A number of autos contained in the constructing sustained smoke and warmth harm.
It took 12 fireplace models and 34 firefighters to carry the blaze underneath management, which SFD Battalion Chief Joey Presley did at 5:24 a.m.
No firefighters have been injured, however the constructing obtained heavy fireplace harm to the roof and rear of the constructing.
The hearth is underneath investigation.
Download the ArkLaTexHomepage app to maintain up with the newest high tales, breaking information, climate, sports activities, and extra!